Villa Plátano is located in the heart of Porís de Abona. The house is distributed on two floors. On the first floor, there is a large living room with an open kitchen and dining area. There are also two bedrooms and two bathrooms with shower. On the second floor, there are two more bedrooms and a chill-out area with a sofa to relax. The house is decorated in a rustic style and transmits a sense of peace thanks to the wood, which is perfectly integrated in the architecture. The spaces are in perfect harmony and you will enjoy moments of peace stolen from time. The terrace is for private use and invites you to relax, sunbathe, read a book or enjoy a barbecue with your family or friends. The best thing: the dips in the pool and the sea views.
What does this villa offer you?
- Washing machine
- Pets welcome
- Expresso Machine
Description of the village and surroundings
The Villa Platano is located in Porís de Abona, also known simply as El Porís, belonging to the municipality of Arico in the south of Tenerife. In El Porís there are two supermarkets, a public square, a playground, a post office, a pharmacy, a bank, as well as bars, restaurants and other small businesses. El Porís also has the beaches of Bonito and Porís as well as a pier for bathing.
The most important distances:
- Nearest supermarket: 50 - 100 m
- Beach El Porís: 400 m
- Beach La Punta: 1 km
- Pharmacy: 500 m
- Restaurant / bar: 500 m
- Petrol Station: 900 m
- Airport South: 20 km
- Airport North: 45 km
Rules, cleanliness and cancellation policy
- Arrival: 16:00
- Departure: 10:00
- Parties and events are not allowed
- No smoking inside
- Pets allowed
- Children allowed
- Show more
Cleanliness and other
- We commit ourselves to strict cleanliness and apply the guidelines regarding physical distancing.
- If there is damage to the home, you may be charged up to a maximum of €300.
- Número de registro: A-38/4.0097560
- You can cancel up to 60 days prior to arrival and receive a 50% refund of the total amount of the reservation (price per night, cleaning fees, administration fees). For a refund of 50% of the price per night, cancellations must be made 60 full days prior to arrival. If you cancel less than 60 days before arrival, you will not be refunded the full amount of the booking. If you arrive and decide to leave your holiday accommodation earlier, unused nights will not be refunded. Cleaning and administration fees will also not be refunded. Cancellations must always be notified in written form by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Show more